In this post:
- a qigong based stress reducing exercise
- Place your feet about shoulders width apart parallel with each other.
- Let your shoulders relax away from your ears.
- Place your hands in front of your abdomen with your palms facing your lower abdomen.
- With your elbows slightly bent, inhale through your nose as you lift your arms out to your sides and then up above your head.
- Exhale through pursed lips as you move your hands down to the starting position passing them in front of your body at about shoulders width.
- Repeat several time. Feel free to zone in on this movement for up to 5 minutes.
Click here to see video.
Nick Ortego is a health coach specializing in biohacking for runners. He integrates modern methods with the ancient wisdom of yoga to help runners get the most out of every aspect of life. He is the owner of N 2 Action, a wellness studio in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, offering personal training, health coaching, yoga, and fascial stretch therapy.
Also find more on the Nick Ortego Fitness YouTube Channel