In this post:
- a qigong based stress reducing exercise.
- Place your feet about shoulders width apart parallel with each other.
- Let your shoulders relax away from your ears.
- Place your hands in front of your abdomen with your palms facing your lower abdomen.
- With your elbows slightly bent, inhale through your nose as you lift your arms out to your sides and then up above your head.
- Exhale through pursed lips as you move your hands down to the starting position passing them in front of your body at about shoulders width.
- Repeat several time. Feel free to zone in on this movement for up to 5 minutes.
Click here to see video.
Author: Nick Ortego is the owner of N 2 Action, a wellness studio in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, offering personal training, health coaching, yoga, and assisted stretching.
Also find more on the Nick Ortego Fitness YouTube Channel