In this post:
- guided mindfulness meditation.
- how to meditate for beginners.
- close your eyes, listen and follow instructions.
Guided Meditation With Music
Guided Meditation Without Music
Summary Of Meditation For Beginners
- Sit and close your eyes.
- Pay attention to your breathing.
- When you notice your attention has wandered, bring it back to your breathing.
- Repeat for the allotted time.
- Remember that meditation is not forcing your mind to be clear, it’s just a process of training your mind to place attention on one thing. Eventually the mind becomes more clear, but if you just keep bringing attention back to your breath over and over, your are practicing meditation successfully.
For an initial consultation on learning to meditate or any other aspect of optimizing your health, click here to set a meeting.
Nick Ortego is a health coach specializing in biohacking for runners. He integrates modern methods with the ancient wisdom of yoga to help runners get the most out of every aspect of life. He is the owner of N 2 Action, a wellness studio in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, offering personal training, health coaching, yoga, and fascial stretch therapy.
Also find more on the Nick Ortego Fitness YouTube Channel