In this post:
- demonstration of the kettlebell thruster exercise.
Key Technique Pointers For The Kettlebell Thruster Exercise
- Be sure to master the kettlebell rack position first.
- While holding two kettlebells in the proper rack postion, perform a proper squat.
- Generate enough force on the upward motion of the squat to carry the kettlebells upward.
- Finish the movement by forcefully extending your arms up.
- Use the legs to help absorb the force as you release the kettlebells back to the rack position.
Nick Ortego is a health coach specializing in biohacking for runners. He integrates modern methods with the ancient wisdom of yoga to help runners get the most out of every aspect of life. He is the owner of N 2 Action, a wellness studio in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, offering personal training, health coaching, yoga, and fascial stretch therapy.
Also find more on the Nick Ortego Fitness YouTube Channel