In this post:
- demonstration of the kettlebell thruster exercise.
Key Technique Pointers For The Kettlebell Thruster Exercise
- Be sure to master the kettlebell rack position first.
- While holding two kettlebells in the proper rack postion, perform a proper squat.
- Generate enough force on the upward motion of the squat to carry the kettlebells upward.
- Finish the movement by forcefully extending your arms up.
- Use the legs to help absorb the force as you release the kettlebells back to the rack position.
Author: Nick Ortego is the owner of N 2 Action, a wellness studio in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, offering personal training, health coaching, yoga, and assisted stretching.
Also find more on the Nick Ortego Fitness YouTube Channel